Sunday, February 20, 2011

Lucasville Trade Days 2010

Hypocrisy


«Nuovi parcheggi, pagano i cittadini non gli assessori»

ARCO «Ad una cena di qualche tempo fa, presente anche un assessore dell'attuale giunta - scrive Maurizio Lo Turco - si discuteva dei parcheggi arcensi, che saranno potenziati con "zone blu", cioè fee. The motivation was simple, according to the councilor: the City of Arco needs money and everyone must contribute. Right. Ten days ago I had to bear in the center, and since I could not find a parking disc in Foro Boario time, I forcibly parked in "blue zone". I had a single currency by the euro. Hurry up my duties in the center, after about 10 minutes (which cost me a euro) back and I lose my eye on the machine councilor that the month before he had lectured on the "all must contribute." However, parked in the blue zone, without cutting the speedometer, but in plain view "permission to stay in-vehicle parking fee to use the Municipal Administrator." The next day I try to wipe to control, but the car of my Councillor is not in return is that of another municipal administrator parked roughly in the same place and with the usual cutting on display. Wonder if it is right that our administrators we filled to the parking fee. And if it is right, at least to ask our mayor to provide for all community leaders to withdraw the permits to park for free, because the first to help municipal administrators are just as far as we do not administer the city for free. "

the Adige 20/02/2011

*** Adjust
government (municipal).

0 comments:

Post a Comment