Friday, April 17, 2009

Nauseous Dizzy Stinky Pee

3 rd Assignment: Cultivating connections

This article has the ability to not leave anyone indifferent, something that should not be underestimated.
At the same time send a multitude of stimuli that are difficult to manage and direct to a single thesis.
I shall follow the issues that I have been most affected.

Firstly I can not be so pessimistic about our society. The good news is, the difficulty is to know to see.
I recognize that this "has the inability to grasp the value of the new" but I do not feel I have to give tutta la colpa alla scolarizzazione: il nuovo ha sempre creato disagio e non accettazione anche in società "primitive", intendendo come tali le società non "sopraffatte" dalla scolarizzazione.
Lo smarrimento e il timore che accompagna questo tipo di passaggio è insito nell'uomo e la Scuola, benché arma potentissima, non è in grado di combatterlo: magari potesse farlo.
Con questi presupposti riconosco però che la rigidità sia assolutamente negativa.

Il sistema di Istruzione/formazione è una cosa viva in quanto ha le caratteristiche che il Professore considera peculiari per la vita, e che io condivido: "ha capacità autogenerative ed è in grado di impiegare i propri componenti per trasformare o costruire nuovi componenti".
La Scuola essendo fatta di persone, le stesse che stanno dietro ad un nick , per definizione è un qualcosa, un'istituzione è riduttivo, di basilare e di potenzialmente potente.
Il problema però solo gli stessi individui che da una parte le danno vita e dall'altra uccidono parte del senso di tutto questo terreno che non è sterile, ma potrebbe essere molto più fecondo.

Sinceramente non riesco a concepire l'idea di apprendimento trasversale. Nei prossimi giorni leggerò "Lettera a una professoressa" ma per adesso rimango scettica. Non conoscendo a fondo il tipo di insegnamento non posso give me a real vision about it, but at least I can say that now, with my pattern of thinking and that "Anything 'other' which fortunately is not within the scheme, I can not imagine this kind of learning.
Let me explain.
The school, in my opinion, must be hierarchical, at least at first.
The task of the young is rather to learn from the adult who understands more than he did, for a variety of reasons.
Any kind of knowledge, the most practical and everyday to the most refined, must be submitted in order to be received.

The problem lies in the means of passing on of this information.
learning course depends on the intention and the attention of those who give and those who receive, but it is the giver who has the ability to model the receiver to learn.

The curiosity of the boy in the rule should be stimulated from the outside so that the stimulus is transformed in the midst of new learning. The boy has exceptional sensitivity and ability to find itself in sense and reason of internal and external search.

Unfortunately I think I can say in the ranks of those so-called "normal", whose curiosity is stimulated by someone over who is able to feel that he "understood" if not all, that is impossible, at least something di complesso da raggiungere, e che è in grado in aiutarti a farlo a tua volta.

Senza volerlo sono giunta a parlare del Maestro, dell'anziano che ti prende per mano senza che tu te ne renda conto e che al momento giusto ti lascia percorrere la strada che da oscura e priva di significato è diventata, per la tua percezione, una danza di vita.

Questo è ciò che si spera di trovare all'interno della classe, noi nostalgici. E'raro, ma anche lì si può trovare il Maestro. L'obiettivo verso cui dovrebbe mirare l'istruzione dovrebbe essere proprio questo,ma proprio nel momento in cui le mie dita stanno scrivendo, la ragione mi riporta sulla terra e mi dice che è pura utopia: ad ognuno il His Master.

that the professor talk about PLE as a kind of teacher that you create?
might be a possibility.
Potentially, it strikes me, but they are too much (or too little?) share and educated to believe in full.

Regarding the Internet, and the life that flows into it, I realize that learning is a means of uplifting at the same time, dispersive.
As we established connections between network nodes, can only be considered good practice and training, to understand the importance of all this there must be, in my opinion, something real, breathing that can make you appreciate the button and make life andare oltre la freddezza dello schermo.
Io, da retrograda, vedo il Maestro, il mio Mastro in qualcuno che mi insegna a guardare negli occhi,nel cui sguardo riesco a vedere gli anni e i pensieri che lo hanno accompagnato, che con la sua esperienza mi mette davanti la vita in modo che io possa capire, con lui, ma da sola, l'importanza dei rapporti umani, della modulazione della voce e che mi insegna con semplicità a vivere là fuori, cosa che lui lo sa fare ed io ancora no.

Là, dietro lo schermo , tra le righe di un libro e nei silenzi di una scena cinematografica ci possono stare dei mezzi, degli aiuti a capire.
I più fortunati già da soli capiscono l'importanza di tutto questo. Io, forse,ho avuto più fortunate to have a teacher who gave me the need to understand my path and the keys to follow it's up to me in tracing them. "The seeds of the new sprout when the soil is ready to welcome them": it will take time.

But whatever means are convinced that there is real need someone to give them to you, so you become a master of your time for someone else. Nietzsche said "there's nothing to do: every teacher has only one student, and this becomes unfaithful because he too is destined to become a Master."
For now I do not know the possibility of teachers are not true, but not prevent it.
I think it's just more have a real education.

The ultimate goal is still learning to walk in the woods just do not forget that the inner search is more constructive.

add that I lose myself in the Net: the Masters, the respective Network, as Delicius are useful, but if I had not had the school, with transportation, and Master, with the solutions, I would lose too 'I, as yet I do.
Education creates doubt and question the knowledge.

I live in a really quite small, but the sense of community is disappearing. In this vortex I still have the chance to talk to older people and also of keeping them: their nodes are closer than ours.
One of these elders told me that "man is the only animal that destroys the natural environment." At first this statement seems right but my thinking went that destroy only the physical environment. Now I can say that the natural environment of man are the goals and the reality of the street blogoclasse , and somehow we must stop the destruction process and continue to cultivate those connections real and virtual. The ideal is balance, as always.

conclude by saying that learning to use the Internet need something: if I had not been to school I would post some questions to be explored in Network and I would not be able to find new and exciting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment