Tuesday, May 5, 2009

What Is A Weekly Certification

Plum-cake with lemon


I regret having waited so long before publishing my simple sweet, but I must admit that I no longer made, but a failed experiment on a pigeon Easter, everyone seemed, except for a dove!

However, this is a plum-cake for more to be done very fast.
Good recipe!
Ingredients:
  • 180 g of icing sugar, 2 eggs
  • ;
  • 100 g of yogurt, preferably white. (I've got to put berries, but there is not!)
  • 180 g of flour;
  • 1 / 2 packet of baking powder;
  • grated rind of half a lemon;
  • 50 g butter;
  • a pinch of salt.
Procedure:
  1. In a bowl put the eggs (I did a variation: I installed the clear, and I added them later. The result is more or less the same), add the powdered sugar and the lemon zest and install everything with a little la frusta; versare poco alla volta lo yogurt , aggiungere la farina setacciata insieme al lievito e a un pizzico di sale, il burro fuso in un tegamino e amalgamare gli ingredienti.
  2. Foderare lo stampo, leggermente imburrato, con un foglio di carta vegetale (facoltativo); versare il composto nello stampo preparato, fino a 2/3 della sua capacità e far cuocere il plum- cake in forno preriscaldato a 180° per 50 minuti circa.
  3. A cottura ultimata , sfornarlo e farlo raffreddare cospargendolo di zucchero a velo.
Buona colazione o merenda che sia!

0 comments:

Post a Comment