Saturday, May 23, 2009

Louis Vuitton Outlet Locations Woodbury, Ny

6 ° Assignment: Reflect Copyright

the meaning of copyright I'd never thought of.
Or rather, I had never raised the problem.
E 'really embarrassing to get light years later during the discussions proposed by iamarf, but patience is now routine.
but I want to justify myself: I tried to broach the subject, but I could not get an idea and therefore not satisfactory I was going to write anything.
Now situation has not changed much, but maybe a little bit, yes.

I also had the illusion, during this period of silence, they have found the solution, the key to bring out something good.
Yeah, I thought I had a sort of "serendipity"!
Several days ago I laid eyes, really randomly, on a book placed on a shelf in the library of my native town (which is not ever attend, if not tragic in moments of complete lack of desire, driven by the desire to find the concentration lost, I hope that is transmitted by osmosis from the regulars of the ductus place) and it was a book that pictures speak of the topic. You can imagine

the gleam in my eyes at the sight: a revelation!
But alas, the surprise lasted only a few seconds, the book was about the advertising: the inspiration has touched me and preferred to go away, leaving me dazed, waiting for the next treat the case.

However, after reading the comic , I think if an idea is not widespread we will never know that the idea was there, and not good, on the other hand, the creator must have all the poor Rights of the case.

Wow: that revolutionary idea!
There was no one coming!
Amen, I'm sorry.

Iamarf says "The value of scientific work emerges only with the amount of testing and the consequences that build up over time ".
to finding the error is right to give the possibility to look for it.

" We have the problem of having to navigate through a number of items that add nothing if not a noise that confuses and wastes time " .
does not find reply.
But when I think of what I'm doing now, I do not know what to say: even as we write, without an admirable goal blocked and consequentially the system.
I think of beauty is: you increase the chaos and chaos in some ways absurd, you can float, as you said.

To return to nice comic this image "Fair use means-you can share like a butterfly, sting like a bee" It is true.

As I got to read the actual current and anarchy on the Internet will be regulated in a way: apply the laws now quote from Prof, if tomorrow should be more permissive.
However, permissive or not is impossible to control them, in my opinion.
That is not just for those few that do something good, that you should give value, is another matter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment