Thursday, December 17, 2009

Non Irritant Anti Perspirant



The dust that has invaded my blog, and this disturbs me.

not exceed either one of the desk, nor on the books of Biochemistry, nor that of the mailbox, or one that is accumulating on me. But that

d
el blog in any way I want to fix it.
remains my blog, even if the bird in the background is ugly and I never liked it.

In reality more than dust would call it ice, is more uniform, compact, slippery and treacherous dust.
Ice is transparent, you are attacking him without that we look, it's just a bit 'cooler.
The ice makes you fall in the street. All

diversity becomes even under a thin layer of ice.

This winter is taking its fair share of ice for everyone.
With me it was very generous.
Thanks Winter.
And you have yet to come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment