Monday, September 21, 2009

Car Lease Template Letter

Sleep


E'da few days I want to write a post sull'insonnia, insomnia true that I have never suffered, but, behold, I have difficulty falling asleep when approaching certain events that I'm afraid or that I have many expectations.

The fact of wanting to write a post, I thought I could help rationalize the fact that my is not a big problem.
I was interested to see what really was this mysterious insomnia. Sincerely
not that I know much more now, I read something here and there and this seems the most interesting , ma dato che non sono per niente fresca, per il suddetto problema, i miei neuroni lavorano a una velocità ridicola e non è che assimilino tanto in questi giorni!!

Mi sono appuntata qualche titolo da leggere, lo farò in tempi migliori.

Quello che mi andava di scrivere non sono i rimedi presi qua e là e tramandati di padre in figlio che sono tanto pittoreschi, ma a me, in tutta sincerità, non hanno mai fatto niente, ma consigliarne uno.
Leggete la Littizzetto !!
Questo è il mio antidoto anti-insonnia: è stata efficace durante la maturità, ma purtroppo funziona solo quando leggo qualcosa di nuovo.
Se si degnasse di pubblicare Another, perhaps my sleep would return quiet ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment